info/improving_items.txt · Last modified: 2021/01/29 14:31 by Shadowski
 



Back to start


Scrolls for improving items (enhancement):

You can find them while hunting monsters like Undead Flayer and the ones of higher level.

Maximal available enhancement +10 per item.

How the scrolls work: Double-click on a scroll, then click on the item.
If succeeded, the item receives scroll's features.
The first enhancement gives a 100% chance.
The second enhancement gives a 90% chance (-10% with each successful enhancement).
If failed, the item breaks completely and disappears.


Enhancement effects:

Cast speed - Casting speed (only jewelry can be improved).
If the enhancement was successful + 1% to casting speed.
Maximal casting speed + 25% (regardless of the number of improved items a character is having at the same time)

Hit Chance - Chance to hit a target (only weapons can be improved).
If the enhancement was successful + 2% to accuracy.
Maximal available accuracy + 20% (regardless of the number of improved items a character is having at the same time).

Damage Absorb - Damage absorb (only armor and clothing can be improved).
If the enhancement was successful + 1 Damage point is absorbed.
Maximal available damage absorption + 20 absorbed damage points + 10 race Dwarf (regardless of the number of improved items a character is having at the same time).

Damage Reflect - Damage reflection (only armor and clothing can be improved).
If the enhancement was successful + 1 Damage point returns to the attacker.
Maximal available damage reflection + 30 damage points (regardless of the number of improved items a character is having at the same time).
Damage is fixed and doesn't depend on the attacker's inflicted damage.

Dodge - Dodge from a hit (only armor and clothing can be improved).
If the enhancement was successful +1% to the ability to dodge from a physical attack.
Maximally available dodge enhancement - 30% + race Goblin 10% (regardless of the number of improved items a character is having at the same time)

Enhancement effects sum up with racial bonuses.

 
Recent changes RSS feed Creative Commons License Donate Powered by PHP Valid XHTML 1.0 Valid CSS Driven by DokuWiki